Music & Missions Creation Northeast
Combine Music & Missions at Creation Northeast. From June 25 thru July 1, your group will experience the following:
- Programming: AdventureServe staff guide team building, service projects, devotionals, worship, outdoor activity and debrief discussions.
- Full Festival: Participate in the largest Christian music festival for top bands, speakers and worship leaders.
- AdventureServe Trip Leaders: Our staff will focus on your group’s growth and spiritual goals. They will be most involved in the missions portion and then available at festival for more relationship building with your team to maximize transformation.
- Missions & Service Projects: Focused on Harrisburg, PA, we will be working alongside partner agencies to serve low income families, assist the homeless and minister to marginalized populations.
- Adventure Activity: As often as possible, the group will be outdoors for devotionals and activities. For groups interested, we can integrate an adventure day within the week to face challenges and build greater team unity.
- Lodging: We encourage groups to camp; ASM will provide gear (tents, stoves, tarps, etc.). Indoor lodging is available upon request for mission portion. If group can be accommodated by a local church which we coordinate, there is no additional cost.
- Music & Missions Basic Rate: $332 per participant for all programming, festival tickets, lodging and food during missions portion. For an additional $40 per person, AdventureServe will continue to provide camp style meals during the festival.
|Available Dates||How We Do Missions|
|Request Info||Sign Up Now|